Spring is in full bloom here in sunny Ibiza and to celebrate our 10th anniversary and the rapidly advancing 2016 season, we’re launching a very special prize draw for Ibiza residents!
We get a lot of clients referred to us by Ibiza residents and professionals, who trust us to provide a perfect day out cruising the glorious Balearic coastlines of Ibiza and Formentera. Quite aside from the 20% commission we gladly pay for client referrals, this prize draw is our way of saying thank you to Ibiza residents and businesses for working with us year after year.
Established since 2006, we’re proud of our varied, pristine and fabulous fleet of boats and yachts for private rental all summer and the undisputed momma of them all is our 89ft luxury yacht – Disco Volante. Yacht nerds may be interested to know that its previous owner was none less than Chelsea Football Club’s infamous Russian billionaire owner Roman Abramovich, owner of the World’s one-time largest Yacht, Eclipse. If those portholes could talk huh? She’s certainly got history, ladies and gents. She’s also named after the yacht belonging to the quintessential suave, sophisticated bachelor, James Bond in the classic 1965 spy movie, Thunderball. And with good reason!
Boasting a powerful Funktion One sound system, CDJ2000 nexus mixers and the ultimate in style and luxury, Disco Volante is about as cool and sexy as you get.
Disco Volante (that’s Flying Saucer in Italian) accommodates her guests in sumptuous style. With a maximum speed of 34 knots thanks to her twin 1800hp MTU engines, she’s swift, slinky and simply oozes performance and flair. To cruise around Ibiza on Disco Volante would usually set you back a cool €4,500 – €5,900, depending on the time of year. But now’s your chance to win a day out exploring the coastline of Ibiza and Formentera on the weekend of 15-16th October 2016 with 10 guests of your choice. Experience Ibiza like an absolute boss!
And there’s more. Boats Ibiza will also provide 2 nights holiday accommodation for up to x 5 out-of-town guests! Since the prize draw will be made on May 31st 2016, that leaves your guests plenty of time in advance to find great deals on late season Ibiza flights.
It’s simple to enter. Here’s the low-down:
1. Visit and like Boats Ibiza’s Facebook page or Twitter Page
2. Like the ‘Prize Draw’ post, pinned to the top of our profile page.
3. In the comments, tag @Boats Ibiza (you’ll need to leave a space between ‘boats’ and ‘Ibiza’ to activate the tag on Facebook) plus the people you’d invite if you won.
4. Share the post to your own wall, making sure to include the original post and adding the hashtag #IbizaLikeABoss
5. Now send a PM to our Facebook page or Twitter Page with your email address to be entered into the prize draw on May 31st, 2016. By sending your email, you consent to receive email correspondence from Boats Ibiza.
6. Keep your fingers (and toes) crossed!
Don’t live in Ibiza? Fear not! Just follow us on either Facebook or Twitter, connect with us on LinkedIn or follow our Ibiza and boats obsessed blog to be the first to hear about our regular competitions, special offers and giveaways. Don’t live in Ibiza (boooo) but have friends here (yaaaay)? Get ’em to enter and tag you. Simplez 😉
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Boats Ibiza whose registered office is at 804AP Correos San Antonio, Ibiza 07820.
2. Employees of Boats Ibiza or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown above and / or on our Facebook Page
5. Closing date for entry will be May 31st, 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Visit and like Boats Ibiza’s Facebook page or Twitter Page
- Like the pinned competition post at the top of our profile page.
- In the comments section, tag @Boats Ibiza plus all the people you’d invite if you won.
- Share the post, being sure to include the original post and adding the hashtag #IbizaLikeABoss
- Send a PM to our Facebook page or Twitter Page with your email address to be entered into the prize draw on May 31st, 2016. By sending your email, you consent to receive email correspondence from Boats Ibiza.
The winner gets a day out (up to 8hrs) exploring the coastline of Ibiza and Formentera on our 89ft yacht, Disco Volante, on the weekend of Oct 15-16th 2016 plus 2 x nights holiday accommodation for up to 5 out-of-town guests of the winner’s choice. Standard Boats Ibiza rental terms and conditions apply.
7a. Boats Ibiza will notify the winner of the exact details of their accommodation provider no less than 4 weeks before the boat trip. The winner will provide Boats Ibiza with full details of their chosen guests no less than 4 weeks before the boat trip.
7b. Boats Ibiza shall not be liable for any accidents, breakages, damages or any other liabilities regarding the winner nor their personal guests. Guests are responsible for their own good conduct at all times. Boats Ibiza are not liable for any extra charges incurred nor deposit required by the accommodation provider. Check in / out times must be adhered to.
7c. Boats Ibiza has full insurance for your boat trip, however guests must make their own personal travel insurance arrangements.
7d. Guests are responsible for the cost of their own travel arrangements, including flights, transfers and transport. Boats Ibiza is in no way liable for missed or cancelled flights nor failure to arrive at the meeting point on time.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, prohibitive weather conditions or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of similar value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Woobox.com from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
17. The winner and their guests agree to the use of his/her names and images in any publicity material and give permission for a Boats Ibiza representative to take photos and / or video footage during the trip. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Spanish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 804AP Correos San Antonio, Ibiza 07820
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Boats Ibiza and not to any other party.
21. You must be a resident of Ibiza to enter this competition. Documented evidence will be required to claim this prize.
Keep checking our blog for what's hot in Ibiza throughout the 2023 season, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter to be the first to hear about special Boats Ibiza deals and discounts!